- Aye, verily! I am a wizard's prey -- not dead! Death was but a dream! But I want to raise my hand! Then I shall! I am Theodoric, King of the Visigoths -- mortal foe of the cunning hun and all his minions! Though magick by a fearsome thing, I shall o'ercome it, for my heart is the heart of -- 1994? 1994?! ... Fifteen...hundred...years... I have been a captive without a thought -- for fifteen hundred years! I must raise my hand! I must make some movement, somewhere! I am Theodoric, king and knight! I will fight fore'er to be free!
- -- Teknight
Appearing in "Turning On"Edit
- Teknight II (Theodoric) (Appears in flashback and main story); (First appearance)
- Thorlemond (Only in flashback)
- Theodoric's wife (Only in flashback)
- Theodoric's daughters (Only in flashback)
- Sword of Fangs
Synopsis for "Turning On"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit