- Here's how this goes down. You get back into your whalemobiles and take your little chittards and find another universe to bother. Or I blow you up.
Appearing in "Chapter 5: Victory"Edit
- Nova (Sam Alexander) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jesse Alexander (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kaelynn Alexander (Mentioned)
- Karl (Real name first revealed)
Synopsis for "Chapter 5: Victory"Edit
When the Chitauri went to extract Sam into their ship, he revealed to them he was faking and quickly sped off. He went through one of the enemy ships and found the Ultimate Nullifier. He took it and then attempted to run through the mothership, disabling all soldiers. He was thwarted by Titus, a former Nova and ally of his father. Despite what Sam's father had told him, Jesse left the Supernovas when they needed him most and many of them lost their lives because of him. Titus was shot in the eye and arm and then made a trade with Chitauri, his life for all the Nova's secrets and weapons. Sam was infuriated and radiated a light so powerful that it stunned Titus and many Chitauri and escaped to Earth.
Titus followed him there and was eventually stopped the Ultimate Nullifier. Sam had developed a friendship with Uatu and revealed to him that he is the only person he feels comfortable talking to. When Sam returned home he expresses his doubt of his father's supposed death. Whom is being held captive by the Chitauri on another planet.
- No special notes.
- • The origin of the most talked about new character of the year comes to a shattering conclusion.
• Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuinness, two of the most popular creators in comics, bring you an Infinite-ly dramatic turning point in the life of Nova as he discovers that something out in the galaxy is threatening everything he knows.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nova Vol 5 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nova series
Links and ReferencesEdit