- Pal, you should know by now, no matter what kinda muscle you bring in-- Omega Men don't surrender.
- -- Tigorr
Appearing in "Nature V. Future"Edit
- Mother Zed (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Guardians of the Universe (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ganthet (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Nature V. Future"Edit
The Omega Men mix it up with Vril Dox and his cronies. Superman dukes it out with Broot and are just about to reach an understanding when Doc takes the Man of Steel out of the picture. Tigorr, while tackling Vril, explains that the Omega Men are hear to stop Lady Styx's cult from destroying the universe. Green Lantern takes the by-stander nun back home, and she tells him her story.
Lianna reveals to John how Mother Zed brought her to Earth to help protect the Heartstone from Lady Styx. Meanwhile, the captive Darkfire reveals to Wonder Girl how the "Darkstars" brought Lady Styx's religion to Vega, causing the "Stygian Slaughter," and how he found a Heartstone that gave him new powers. Suddenly, a Zeta-Beam transports the Omega Men back to their ship.
After what Superman, Wonder Girl, and Cyborg have learned, they ask Vril Dox to explain why they were trying to arrest the Omega Men. Back on the ship, Broot questions why they are doing what they are doing. Doc agrees. Just when the Omega Men are about to call it quits on this mission, the nun mysteriously appears.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Omega Men at Wikipedia
- Omega Men at DCU Guide
- Omega Men at Titans Tower
- Omega Men (Volume 2) review at Comic Pants
- Omega Men (Volume 2) series index at Comic Vine
- Omega Men (Volume 2) series index at ComicBookdb.com
- Omega Men (Volume 2) series index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Omega Men (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.