Appearing in "The Real Losers"Edit
Synopsis for "The Real Losers"EditGunner is tired of being a loser and wants to give up fighting. He makes his way back to the embarkment point with Sarge following after him, attempting to convince Gunner to keep on fighting. Gunner ignores him until the boat at the embarkment point is destroyed by a Nazi fighter. When Gunner sees the walking wounded, men who've been blinded and lost limbs, willing to line up and fight the German invaders, he changes his tune and tells Sarge that they've got to get back in the war.
Appearing in the 2nd StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 2nd StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Our Fighting Forces Vol 1 134 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Our Fighting Forces series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Our Fighting Forces article at Wikipedia
- Our Fighting Forces series index at DC Indexes
- Our Fighting Forces series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Our Fighting Forces series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.