Appearing in "Decoy for Death"Edit
Synopsis for "Decoy for Death"EditOna heads down to the village to chat up the Nazis for their plan to attack her people. The captain doesn't give her the information she wants, but she is able to convince one of the captain's guards that he has taken her into his confidence and he spills the beans. She uses Captain Storm's wooden leg as the drop point to get the information to the Losers so that they can ambush the Nazi forces and she escapes the town. After Ona rejoins the Losers Sarge remarks that it's funny Storm's Loser bad luck only deserted him after he was dead.
Appearing in the 2nd StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 2nd StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Our Fighting Forces Vol 1 136 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Our Fighting Forces series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Our Fighting Forces article at Wikipedia
- Our Fighting Forces series index at DC Indexes
- Our Fighting Forces series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Our Fighting Forces series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.