Appearing in "The Bad Penny"Edit
Synopsis for "The Bad Penny"EditOna returns to her village in order to assassinate her uncle the mayor because he has been aiding the Nazi war effort. Her attempt is interrupted by the Losers who follow her and they are about to be executed by the German soldiers working with the mayor when the pirate they have encountered before conducts a raid. The mayor plays on family ties in order to get close enough to seize Ona's gun, but when he does, it goes off and he dies. The Losers help the pirate's men put paid to the Germans and are surprised when the pirate holds them at gunpoint. He demands their valuables, and when Ona is hesitant to hand over Captain Storm's dog tag, the pirate grabs the dog tag and a cloud over his memory is lifted. The pirate is revealed as Captain Storm! He lost an eye in the explosion of Ona's village and looters figured he was so lucky to have lived through it that they made him their leader. Captain Storm is joyously welcomed back to the ranks of the Losers.
Appearing in the 2nd StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 2nd StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Our Fighting Forces Vol 1 141 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Our Fighting Forces series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Our Fighting Forces article at Wikipedia
- Our Fighting Forces series index at DC Indexes
- Our Fighting Forces series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Our Fighting Forces series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.