Parker Industries! A revolution in start-ups! An overthrow of the technology sector! Mark my words, and mark them well... together we will rule the world of science!After being fired from Horizon Labs, Otto Octavius (who at the time was inhabiting Peter Parker's body) decided to create his own company, Parker Industries. After Otto handed back control of Peter's body to Peter, and the defeat of the Goblin Nation, Peter himself took up the reins to manage the company and publicly announced that he was no longer "working with Spider-Man".— "Peter Parker" (Otto Octavius), Superior Spider-Man Vol 1 22
Recently, Peter had announced that the company would be putting its cybernetics project on hold in order to focus on the capture, curing and de-powerment of Electro, and to develop a new super-villain prison. 
While searching to get energy readings from Electro’s last known location Peter and some employes arrived at the spot which was on fire. After Peter - as Spider-Man - saved everyone inside with the help of fireman Ollie Ollivera, Black Cat stole one of their devices, found Electro with it, and persuaded him to help her get Spider-Man. 
People they've helped
- May Parker-Jameson: Replaced hip, she now walks without a limp.
- Flash Thompson: Given artificial legs and temporarily "unbonded" with the Venom Symbiote, now able to walk on his own power.
- Carlie Cooper: Injected with an experimental "Anti-Goblin Formula," cured of the Goblin Serum.
- Max Dillon: Cured and depowered by their Anti-Electro netting when he and Black Cat tried to use it to amplify his powers and she caused it to overload him and Spider-Man saved him.
Equipment: None known.
- The uniforms worn by the employees are identical to the one used by Otto during his employment at Horizon Labs, although most people don't wear the goggles.
Links and References