In 1540, during the Roger's Rebellion in Scotland, conspirators brought Prince James of England to a fortress and murdered him. Such treachery caused his spirit to rise from his body and he strangled the traitors. His spirit continued to live within the fortress's walls for 200 years.
During WWII, The Home Security Ministry of London decided to preserve the fortress by dismantling it and shipping it to a sanctuary in America. Stone by stone the historic building was torn down, and while on its journey, a German submarine torpedoed the British ship, blowing everything to bits.
As the ship sunk, a vapor form appeared above, and the spirit of the martyred prince returned to roam the world as Mr. Justice.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Astral Projection: Mr. Justice has the ability to Astral Travel and communicate with others astrally. When he leaves his "mortal" body, it becomes a soulless shell (sleep). He can make his mortal body disappear at will, while he is in spirit form.
- Extrasensory Input: he possesses the sense of knowing that "Immortal Things of Evil" are near.
- Size Alteration: Mr. Justice is able to shrink his overall volume to any size. He was also able to shrink his companion, Pat Clark, when they entered the "World of the Atom."
- Pat Clark, the Mayor's daughter, is Paul Morse's girlfriend.
- 29 Appearances of Paul Morse (Earth-MLJ)
- Images featuring Paul Morse (Earth-MLJ)
- 3 Quotations by or about Paul Morse (Earth-MLJ)
- Character Gallery: Paul Morse (Earth-MLJ)