This cartoon features Yosemite Sam and Bugs Bunny competing to see who can climb the Schmatterhorn (a pun on the Matterhorn) first and win 50,000 kronkites (a pun on Walter Cronkite, and a reference to famed vaudeville comedians Smith & Dale's famous Dr. Kronkheit sketch). Instead, Yosemite ends up climbing the Eiffel Tower after a series of mountain climbing gags, to the sound of band music.
- This is one of the rare Warner Bros. cartoons to have music from the cartoon playing past the iris-out or fade out through to the end card; this was common in MGM cartoons, but rare in Warner Brothers cartoons.
- When this cartoon aired on ABC, the part where the St. Bernard makes a martini for himself after rescuing Yosemite Sam from the avalanche was cut. 
- "When I'd Yoo-Hoo in the Valley (to My Lulu in the Hills)", uncredited. Written by Henry Russell and Murray Martin
- "Little Brown Jug", uncredited. Written by Joseph Winner
- "The Bartered Bride, Opening Chorus", uncredited. Written by Bedrich Smetana
- Piker's Peak at SuperCartoons.net
|Bugs Bunny Cartoons|
| Succeeded by|
What's Opera, Doc?