Post-Zero Hour is the possible future in which the second incarnation of the Legion of Super-Heroes takes place. When the original Legion was wiped out during Zero Hour, the 30th Century was completely rebooted. This possible future lasted for 10 years, until it was destroyed by time rifts created by the Persuader's Atomic Axe breaching multiple realities. This led way to a third incarnation of the Legion. When Alexander Luthor manipulated the Multiverse during Infinite Crisis, the Post-Zero Hour future appeared as the alternate Earth-247. During Final Crisis, its Legion has reappeared once again to team up with both other Legion incarnations and Superman against Superboy-Prime and his Legion of Super-Villains.
- Legends of the Dead Earth and DC One Million, other possible futures of the DC Comics Universe, are both functions of the Post-Zero Hour future.
- Characters from Post-Zero Hour
- Other things related to Post-Zero Hour
- Post-Zero Hour's Appearances
- Media Post-Zero Hour was Mentioned in
- Images from Post-Zero Hour
- Reality Gallery: Post-Zero Hour