Appearing in "Heroes for Hire!"Edit
- Heroes for Hire (First appearance)
- New York City
- K'un-Lun (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Heroes for Hire!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Inks (issue pages): Jenny pages 1-7, 14-21, 26-30, Villamonte pages 10-11, 22-23, 31.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Simek pages 2-17.
- This issue contains a letters page, Comments to Cage. Letters are published from Bruce Canwell, Debbie Lipp, and M. Heffnor.
- The limits of Luke Cage's strength and invulnerability continues to grow. In this issue he runs into a moving armored car, not only survives the impact, but topples the vehicle.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power Man and Iron Fist Vol 1 54 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Power Man and Iron Fist series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.