Appearing in "Between the Rock and a Hot Place"Edit
- Tanist (First appearance)
- Shade, the M-Powered Woman
- Atomic Ant
- Mister Elastic
- Sutra (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Between the Rock and a Hot Place"Edit
In 853rd Century; on the planet Mercury a woman wishes to gain access to the Rock of Eternity and where a mysterious old man who lives. Without access to their headnet, the citizens become confused, attacking the old Wizard, killing Satra. When returning to Mercury, they find the whole planet without their headnet and confuse the older Captain Marvel for the Flash. Fearing for the health of Tanist, who he had earlier confused with a young Freddy Freeman, Marvel shares his powers with him invoking the boy to speak his name. Together, the two go in search of the visiting modern-day Flash.
- This issue is reprinted in the DC One Million Omnibus.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power of Shazam Vol 1 1000000 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Power of Shazam series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|DC One Million Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "DC One Million" event that crossed over into every DC Title in 1998. It involved present day interaction with versions of the characters seen in contemporary comic books with their counterparts in the 853rd Century.