- Thought the last name rang a bell. Say hi to your brother for me.
- -- The Punisher
Appearing in "Six Hours to Kill, Chapter 2"
- Mikhal Stadnycki (Only appearance; dies)
- Baz L'Salle (Only appearance; dies)
- Jeffro Carter (Only appearance; dies)
- The Lizard Kings
- John Lynn Cavalier (First appearance)
- Mayor Joe Corliss
Synopsis for "Six Hours to Kill, Chapter 2"
Castle has been injected with a slow-acting poison that will kill him in less than hours—but don’t think he’s going to spend them moping around. As long as blood is still pumping through his rock-hard veins, the Punisher plans on killing as many dirtbags as possible. But the Philadelphia underworld isn’t going to roll over so easily. Neither is the top-secret black bag ops unit that dosed Frank. And don’t forget the Mayor of Philadelphia, who only sees one way of saving his already-shaky political career: killing Frank way before his six hours are up.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and trade paperbacks.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher: Frank Castle Max Vol 1 67 on the forums
- Images from Punisher: Frank Castle Max Vol 1 67
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- Punisher: Frank Castle MAX - Six Hours to Kill TPB #1