- Sounds like you don't think I'm so crazy after all.
- -- Frank Castle to Lisa Santos
Appearing in "The People Vs Frank Castle"Edit
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jerry Dennis
- Lisa Santos, defense attorney
- Mr. Fordes, prosecutor attorney
- Norman Turalt, witness (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Detective Dan Fowler, witness (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Nick Santora (Only in flashback)
- Alberto Benedetti (Only in flashback)
- Siglio (Only in flashback)
- Drug dealer (Only in flashback)
- D.A. Alex Shapiro (Corpse)
- Louisa Castiglione (Mentioned)
- Dr. Schloss (Mentioned)
- Margaret (Only in flashback)
- Female addict (Only in flashback) (Death)
- New York City
- Central America
- Dominican Republic (Mentioned)
- To-do list
The unthinkable happens when the Punisher surrenders himself to police!
The trial of the century begins as Frank Castle admits to murdering a district attorney!
Is this the end of the Punisher's war on crime?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher: Trial of the Punisher Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Punisher: Trial of the Punisher series
- Images from Punisher: Trial of the Punisher Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit