- I'm the Punisher...and you're DEADWARE!
- -- The Punisher
Appearing in "Deadly Genesis"Edit
- Punisher (Jake Gallows) (Appears in flashback and main story) (First appearance)
- Baldur Gallows (Only appearance; dies) (Jake's brother) (Only in flashback)
- Astra Gallows (Only appearance; dies) (Baldur's wife) (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Gallows (Mentioned) (Jake's father)
- Mrs. Gallows (Only appearance; dies) (Jake's mother) (Only in flashback)
- Matt (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Street Surgeons (Death)
- "Angels" (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Death)
- Techno-Shaman (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Death)
- Gene Guard (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Death)
- Skin Posse (Only in flashback)
- Kron Stone (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Sanches (Street Surgeon victim)
- Hospital patients (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Death)
- Degens (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Death)
- Alchemax (Mentioned)
- Degen Help Fund (Mentioned)
- Church of Thor (Mentioned)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Mentioned)
- Punisher's arsenal
- High Density Plasto-Armor
- .54 Caliber Magnum Smith & Wesson (2015 Antique)
- .48 Caliber Stark-Fujikawa Street Pacifier
- Grenazers With Smart Targeting (three)
- "Mean Mule" Turbo Kick-Boots
- Variable Density Power Bat
- Plasma Gas Cannon
- Black Card
- Punisher's War Journal
- H.D. Stinger
Synopsis for "Deadly Genesis"Edit
In the year 2099, average people need to pay money to the police just for basic protection rights in a world of madmen and monsters. If you have enough credits, you can have all the best protection money could buy or you could even have enough to buy your way out of jail. "Justice" is simply an amount of money to be traded for human lives...but one man, a vigilante, is fighting against the criminals of the future to bring REAL justice back to the world by serving the ultimate punishment to those who would break the law.
Jake Gallows is a "Special Operations" agent for the police department. Not long before, Jake was witness to the tragic and brutal murders of his mother, younger brother and his brother's wife by the insane sociopathic Kron Stone. Jake's legs were badly injured in the killing spree and, while recouperating, Jake finally decides to take the law into his own hands.
Using an aresenal of weapons he has been amassing over the past months, Jake sets out on his self-appointed mission to bring justice back to a failed system. Jake reads the last words of Frank Castle in a book hidden in the police files and knows his goal: "You who find this--I charge you to carry on my work..." Jake knows a crime deserves real punishment. Jake must become...The Punisher.
- This issue's cover had a dark blue foil border.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher 2099 Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Punisher 2099 series
Links and ReferencesEdit