Appearing in "If I Die Before I Wake"Edit
- Captain Pepper (First appearance)
- Cavalry-cats (In an illusion or vision)
- Ninja teddies (In an illusion or vision)
- Mister Jingle (First appearance)
- Mister Jangle (First appearance)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Maria Castle (Mentioned)
- Lisa Castle (Mentioned)
- Frank Castle, Jr. (Mentioned)
- New York Police Department
- Machine gun
- Floating Galactus cam (Destroyed in this issue)
Synopsis for "If I Die Before I Wake"Edit
The Punisher is investigating an abduction case of a young girl. His investigations lead him to the base of Captain Pepper, a super-villain who distributes drugs to other super-villains. The Punisher enters the base and fights his way through many high super-villains (Including the Rhino) until he is shot in the back with an energy device by Captain Pepper. When he wakes up, he is tied to a chair and gagged. Thanks to Stuart Clarke's help, he escapes, defeats Captain Pepper and returns the kidnapped girl to her parents.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Punisher War Journal Vol 2 Annual 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Punisher War Journal series
Links and ReferencesEdit