- I've got a little speech that I give to newly-arrived vigilantes. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not omniscient. I'm a busy guy, and I can't always give the street's the attention it needs. So, I can use the help. But I require in all instances that laws are obeyed and civil rights are observed. Anything less, and you'll be on the next train out. It's that simple.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Inside Out"Edit
- The Question[[Category::wikipedia:Charles Victor Szasz (New Earth)/Appearances]] (also disguised as Psychopomp)
- The Subterraneans
- Dr. Fornier
- Miles Van Vliet
- Six True Words
- Science Spire Under Construction
Synopsis for "Inside Out"Edit
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.