- This is a contest of brute force versus brains. I'll take brains every time.
- -- Vril Dox
Appearing in "The Son and the Stars, Part One"Edit
- Flash (Barry Allen) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kanjar Ro
- Blue Lantern Corps (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Green Lantern Corps (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Orange Lantern Corps (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Red Lantern Corps (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Black Lantern Rings
- Blue Lantern Rings
- Green Lantern Rings
- Orange Lantern Ring
- Rannian Jet Pack
- Red Power Rings
- Yellow Power Rings
Synopsis for "The Son and the Stars, Part One"Edit
Vril II Dox and his band of R.E.B.E.L.S. team up with Adam Strange and Captain Comet to deal with the threat of the Starro. They flee the planet Voorl to escape from the High Vanguard, but come under attack by Black Lanterns Stealth and Harbinger. A yellow power ring chooses Dox for his ability to instill fear, and he becomes the newest member of the Sinestro Corps.
- No special notes.
- This issue contains flashbacks to events throughout L.E.G.I.O.N. history.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss R.E.B.E.L.S. Vol 2 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the R.E.B.E.L.S. series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- L.E.G.I.O.N. at Wikipedia.org
- L.E.G.I.O.N. Chronology at Cosmic Teams
- Blackest Night at Wikipedia.org
- Blackest Night at DC Comics
- The Annotated Blackest Night
- Blackest Night at IGN Website
- Blackest Night at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.