Appearing in "The Stars are Wrong"Edit
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Many-Angled Ones
- Revengers (First appearance)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only appearance; dies)
- Thor (First appearance)
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) (First appearance)
- Giant-Man (Hank Pym) (First appearance)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (First appearance)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (First appearance)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (First appearance)
- Dark Quasar (Wendell Vaughn) (First appearance)
- The Fault
- Cancerverse (First appearance)
- Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Facility
Exploding out of WAR OF KINGS, what lies in the REALM OF KINGS? The shocking showdown between Black Bolt and Vulcan has created The Fault, a vast tear through time and space through which almost anything can charge into our universe. What secrets does it hold? What dangers lurk within? Will it reintroduce forgotten allies…or unleash ancient enemies? The cosmic masters Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning unite with WAR MACHINE’S Leonardo Manco to open the next great chapter in Marvel’s resurging cosmic corner!
- Incorrectly references Guardians of the Galaxy #29 as the issue the Guardians of the Galaxy stopped the Fault from spreading. That actually occurred in issue #19.
- Many of the alternate Avengers aren't formally named in this issue, but receive names later.
- The Revengers use the word "fthagn" as a replacement curse word. The word comes from the phrase, "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn." This along with the grotesque features of the monstrosities in the Cancerverse and the quasi-evil nature of the beings living there seeking to escape into another universe to grow and corrupt are all clear references to H.P. Lovecraft' Cthulhu myths.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks