Appearing in "I Fought the Law and Kicked Its Butt!"Edit
- Essence (First appearance)
- St. Martinique
- Arkham Asylum (Mentioned)
- Batmobile (Mentioned)
No sooner has Batman’s former sidekick, Jason Todd, put his past as the Red Hood behind him than he finds himself cornered by a pair of modern day outlaws: Green Arrow’s rejected sidekick Arsenal, the damaged soldier of fortune, and the alien Starfire, a former prisoner of intergalactic war who won’t be chained again.
As a loner, Jason has absolutely no interest in this motley crew of outlaws. So what’s he going to do when they choose the Red Hood as their leader? Find out in this hot new series from writer Scott Lobdell (WILDC.A.T.S, Uncanny X-Men), featuring art by rising star Kenneth Rocafort (ACTION COMICS)!
- This issue features a special thank you to Jessica Rocafort.
- Pandora makes a brief cameo appearance to witness the events of this story, as she does all #1 issues published as part of The New 52. She can be seen in the alley in Chicago, next to the loading dock.
- This comic's title is a reference to the song "I Fought the Law" written by Sonny Curtis. The line specifically is "I fought the law and the law won."
- Discuss Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Hood and the Outlaws series
Links and ReferencesEdit