Appearing in "Judgment on Gotham, Part Two: A Soul in Silence"Edit
- Gotham City Police Department
- Janet Drake tombstone
- Jenny Lane
- Leland McCauley (Mentioned)
- Mayor Hady
In the second part of the Judgement on Gotham crossover, Red Robin desperately tries to keep civilians safe from the wrath of the Crusader, rescue Mayor Hady from Azrael, and to deal with his own personal struggle of faith.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Gotham Shall Be Judged collected edition.
- This is the second issue in the Judgment on Gotham crossover. It's continued from Batman #708 and continues into Gotham City Sirens #22.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Robin Vol 1 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Robin series
Links and ReferencesEdit