- Show me how you kill them.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Dieter (First appearance)
- unnamed dogcatcher (Single appearance)
- unnamed director (Single appearance)
Witness the chilling creation of Marvel’s greatest monster, and liberty’s greatest enemy. As Berlin descends into chaos and ruin, sinister forces are on the rise...and the men who will form the Nazi Party ascend to power. Against this tragic backdrop of history, a boy comes of age...Johann Schmidt. Orphan, thug, urchin – Johann has nothing...and how far he would go for power will change the world...Greg Pak, the writer of X-MEN: MAGNETO – TESTAMENT, and breakout Mirko Colak (SECRET WARRIORS) bring to life the twisted birth of the Red Skull.
- Includes an Afterword by Greg Pak describing the research he did to prepare himself for the series.
- The qoute on the front cover is by Frederick the Great and translates to "The strength of the states rests on the great men who are born to them at the right hour."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Skull Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Skull series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks