Rhode Island is a state in the New England region of the United States. It is the smallest U.S. state by area. The state is called Rhode Island in common usage, but most of the state lies on the North American mainland.
Points of Interest
- Happy Harbor
- Happy Harbor is a small seaside hamlet and the home of the Carr family. It is also the location of the Secret Sanctuary, a cave which served as the headquarters for the original Justice League of America and later Young Justice.
- Providence is the capital and the most populous city of the U.S. state of Rhode Island, and one of the first cities established in the United States. Located in Providence County, it is the estimated third-largest city in the New England region
- Secret Sanctuary
- The Secret Sanctuary was an immense cave located in the town of Happy Harbor. Years ago, it was used as the headquarters for the original Justice League of America. After the League abandoned the cave in favor of their satellite HQ, the cave remained empty for many years. The League later returned to the cave to combat an alien threat that learned had been nesting inside. Years later, the cave was renovated and became the temporary HQ for the teen heroes Young Justice. More recently, the cave was used for the first wedding of former JLA members Green Arrow and Black Canary.
- Turkey Hollow
- Turkey Hollow was a small Rhode Island town located not far from Happy Harbor. It was the site of the Justice League of America’s first major confrontation against the alien spore known as Starro.
- Justice League of America (original team)
- Hourman (Matthew Tyler)
- Snapper Carr
- Young Justice
- Jimmy Carr
- Spitter Carr
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References