Appearing in "Situations and Comedies"Edit
Synopsis for "Situations and Comedies"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Group Editor Dennis O'Neil wrote one of his mini-essays From the Den in letter column; in which he explained that for at least a year, from that point on, there would be no crossovers between the Batman titles and that the stories will start, develop and end in the same title, under public request. He also showed the icon that would be used in the covers to let the readers know how many parts there were in the story.
- The play that the boys attended was a reference to William Shakespeare's Macbeth; and there were more references to Shakespeare's plays.
- There are several pop culture references as The Beatles's song Back in the U.S.S.R.; Windows 95 called Curtains '95 as a pun intended; Madonna and the Creature from the Black Lagoon.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 34 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.