Appearing in "The Lizard King"Edit
Synopsis for "The Lizard King"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The events of this issue take place after Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #125. No Man's Land continues in Robin #72.
- Despite the established reading order, the events of this issue take place at the same time as the events in Nightwing #38. Barbara and Dick are in a similar situation as in said issue.
- Robin was not fully recovered from his grueling experience in Robin #70 until this issue. However, he has been featured in many comics in between.
- There is a billboard that reads Baby Doll - The Musical. This is probably a reference to the DC Animated Universe character Baby Doll; who was closely related to Killer Croc in the episode Love is a Croc.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Robin Vol 4 71 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Robin series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.