Appearing in "Murphy's Law"Edit
- RoboCop (Alex Murphy)
- Officer Lewis
- Dek Kyng
- Ronald Toler (Media Break anchor, unnamed)
- Anita Krake (Media Break anchor, unnamed)
- RoboCop's wife (Only in flashback)
- RoboCop's son (Only in flashback)
- Stella (character from the 3001: A Space Soap Opera TV show)
- Buzz (character from the 3001: A Space Soap Opera TV show)
- ED 209 military droids
- Ninth and Sutter intersection
- Nixco headquarters
- OCP headquarters
- Trash Acquisition Droid (TAD)
Synopsis for "Murphy's Law"Edit
Robocop battles NixCo's merciless cyborg NixCops — and loses!
- Starkings is credited simply as Rich.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.