- I heard you were holding open tryouts for "Dark She-Hulk" today! Can I throw my hat into the ring? I'm just like original flavor She-Hulk -- except I stopped shaving my legs! Oooh! It's so "Dark!"
- -- She-Hulk
Appearing in "Born to Rage"Edit
- Phinn Mac Mram (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Born to Rage"EditShe-Hulk helped Lyra escape to ARMOR Headquarters, where Lyra was offered a position working with ARMOR.
Appearing in "Namesake"Edit
Synopsis for "Namesake"Edit
Venom (formerly, the Scorpion) was upset that there's now a female going by that name, and not only that, she was a good guy! He was seriously upset.
- No special notes.
- True Believers, can you withstand the mind-blowing revelations that await you in these pages? Can you retain your sanity upon learning the ultimate implications of Norman Osborn's DARK REIGN? Will you ever sleep again knowing the superhuman-spawned horrors of the twenty-third century are just around the bend? And the only woman standing between us and the apocalypse to come is the ALL-NEW SAVAGE SHE-HULK, locked in a climactic death-duel with the DARK AVENGERS! Plus: Reprinting the Scorpion vs. Venom tale by Fred Van Lente and Leonard Kirk.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Savage She-Hulk Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Savage She-Hulk series