Appearing in "Bagalia"Edit
- Doctor Simmons (Death)
- Doctor Anderson
- Several A.I.M. agents (Death)
- Masters of Evil
- Black Talon
- Brothers Grimm (Percy & Barton Grimes)
- Constrictor (Frank Payne)
- Crossfire (William Cross)
- Griffin (John Horton)
- Killer Shrike (Simon Maddicks)
- Lady Stilt-Man
- Lascivious (Davida Devito)
- Letha (Hether Feliciano)
- Piledriver (Brian Calusky)
- Pink Pearl (Pearl Gross)
- Princess Python (Zelda DuBois)
- Several other super-villains (Joins Team)
- Gorgon (In an illusion or vision)
- Arctic Circle
- A.I.M. Remote Research Facility
- St. Petersburg
- The Chariot (covert A.I.M. research facility)
- St. Petersburg
- Unidentified S.H.I.E.L.D. facility
Synopsis for "Bagalia"Edit
In their second mission as a team, the Secret Avengers raid Bagalia and fight through the Masters of Evil, in order to free Taskmaster, who is going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Mockingbird joins up with them, using S.H.I.E.L.D. Camo-Tech to masquerade as Aloysius Thorndrake of the Shadow Council. Nick Fury Jr. pays Crossfire to let Taskmaster out of his cell. After Taskmaster agrees to join the Secret Avengers, he goes on a mission to infiltrate A.I.M.'s new High Council (consisting of Andrew Forson, Graviton, Jude the Entropic Man, Mentallo, Superia, and Yelena Belova).
- No special notes.
• Nick Fury knows who he wants for the new Secret Avengers--the deadly mercenary known as Taskmaster!
• Trouble is, how to extract S.H.I.E.L.D.’s newest prospective agent from the only prison cell in Bagalia – the nation-state built by and for super villains!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit