Appearing in "Bagalia"Edit
- High Council of A.I.M.
- Doctor Simmons (Death)
- Doctor Anderson
- Several A.I.M. agents (Death)
- Masters of Evil
- Crossfire (William Cross)
- Lady Stilt-Man
- Constrictor (Frank Payne)
- Pink Pearl (Pearl Gross)
- Brothers Grimm (Percy & Barton Grimes)
- Killer Shrike (Simon Maddicks)
- Letha (Hether Feliciano)
- Lascivious (Davida Devito)
- Princess Python (Zelda DuBois)
- Piledriver (Brian Calusky)
- Griffin (John Horton)
- Bi-Beast (Joins Team)
- Ringer (Keith Kraft) (Joins Team)
- Madcap (Joins Team)
- Several other super-villains (Joins Team)
- Gorgon (In an illusion or vision)
- Arctic Circle
- A.I.M. Remote Research Facility
- St. Petersburg
- The Chariot (covert A.I.M. research facility)
- St. Petersburg
- Unidentified S.H.I.E.L.D. facility
Synopsis for "Bagalia"Edit
In their second mission as a team, the Secret Avengers raid Bagalia and fight through the Masters of Evil, in order to free Taskmaster, who is going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Mockingbird joins up with them, using S.H.I.E.L.D. Camo-Tech to masquerade as Aloysius Thorndrake of the Shadow Council. Nick Fury Jr. pays Crossfire to let Taskmaster out of his cell. After Taskmaster agrees to join the Secret Avengers, he goes on a mission to infiltrate A.I.M.'s new High Council (consisting of Andrew Forson, Graviton, Jude the Entropic Man, Mentallo, Superia, and Yelena Belova).
- No special notes.
• Nick Fury knows who he wants for the new Secret Avengers--the deadly mercenary known as Taskmaster!
• Trouble is, how to extract S.H.I.E.L.D.’s newest prospective agent from the only prison cell in Bagalia – the nation-state built by and for super villains!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Secret Avengers Vol 2 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Secret Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit