Appearing in "Life Rules"Edit
- Captain America
- Living Tribunal
- Molecule Man (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mr. Fantastic
- One Above All
- Beta Ray Bill (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Mr. McCorkle (Single appearance)
- Dr. Strange (Only in flashback)
- Eon (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Dr. Doom (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Watchers (Only in flashback)
- Thor (In an illusion or vision)
- Cloak (In an illusion or vision)
- Dagger (In an illusion or vision)
- The Beyonders Headquarters (Destroyed in this issue)
- New York City
- Medical Research Facility
- Mephisto's Realm
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Only in flashback)
- Stormbreaker (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Captain America's Shield
- Mjolnir (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "Life Rules"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Franklin Richards was already a full fledged member of Power Pack with his own Power Pack costume by this point. So it is a small mistake that they have Franklin wearing his Fantastic Four shirt instead.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.