|Secrets of Haunted House|
Secrets of Haunted House #1 (April-May 1975). Art by Luis Dominguez.
|Schedule||Monthly (after issue #14)|
|Publication date||April-May 1975 - March 1982|
|Number of issues||46|
|Main character(s)||Cain, Abel, Eve, Destiny, Lucien|
|Editor(s)||Joe Orlando, Paul Levitz, Jack C. Harris, Dave Manak|
Like its predecessor Secrets of Sinister House, Secrets of Haunted House was originally "hosted" by Cain, Abel, Eve, and Destiny who had moved over from Weird Mystery Tales. By issue #10, Destiny was the only one of these who remained a regular. In issue #40, Abel returned with no further mention of Destiny. Debuting in April-May 1975, Secrets of Haunted House was a temporary victim of the "DC Implosion." With issue #14 (October-November 1978), it was cancelled but revived a year later with issue #15 (August 1979). The title continued until issue #46 (March 1982).
The series' letter column was titled "The Haunted Mailbox."
- The Steve Ditko Omnibus Volume 1 includes stories from Secrets of Haunted House #9, 12, 41, and 45, 480 pages, September 2011, ISBN 1-4012-3111-X
- ↑ Secrets of Haunted House at the Grand Comics Database
- ↑ Manning, Matthew K.; Dolan, Hannah, ed. (2010). "1980s". DC Comics Year By Year A Visual Chronicle. Dorling Kindersley. p. 189. ISBN 978-0-7566-6742-9. "In the last feature of its thirty-first issue, a story by writer Bob Rozakis and artist Dan Spiegle, a new monster hunter named Mister E was introduced."
- Secrets of Haunted House at the Comic Book DB
- Secrets of Haunted House at Mike's Amazing World of Comics