Appearing in "Disorder in the Court"Edit
- Tinkerer (Phineas Mason), defendant
- Public gallery
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton) (Mentioned)
- Super-Adaptoid (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Vanisher (Telford Porter) (Mentioned)
- Mystery woman (Appears in shadow only)
- Three ladies
- Mr. Bunn
- Sheila Salzman
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Morris Walters (Cameo)
- New York City
- Wingfoot's apartment
- District Attorney offices
- Las Vegas (Mentioned)
- Times Square (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Disorder in the Court"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sensational She-Hulk Vol 1 59 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sensational She-Hulk series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.