- But spending so much time in jail lately, it makes me wonder-- (...) If I wasn't just trying to punish myself.
- -- She-Hulk
Appearing in "Dark Art, Part 2"Edit
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mallory Book (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bran Murphy
- Dark Art (Arthur Moore) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Death)
- Short dog, drug dealer (Mentioned)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- Monique, cellmate
- Bobo (Only in flashback)
- Two-Gun Kid (Matt Hawk) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Augustus "Pug" Pugliese (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Doc Samson (Mentioned)
- Leonard Skivorski (Mentioned)
- Judge (Only in flashback)
- Counselor (Only in flashback)
- Officer Petrelli (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Steven Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Dark Art's home
- Cleveland City Jail
- Timely Plaza
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Book Law Offices
- Courthouse (Only in flashback)
- Timely Plaza
- Moore's car (Only in flashback)
- Police car (Only in flashback)
- This is it, the return of…the Savage She-Hulk?!
- Three months ago, Jennifer Walters – known throughout her career in the Marvel Universe as a high-profile lawyer – was disbarred.
- But why? Who engineered the scandal that resulted in our heroine losing the one thing that has defined her for so long?
- Time to answer all the questions…as a controversial side of the jade giantess erupts once again!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss She-Hulk Vol 2 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the She-Hulk series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.