- She survived! That's her real crime, isn't it? Your son, your pride and joy, died, and Jazinda lived, and that's what you can't forgive her for! Every time you look at her, you see the son you lost! Don't pretend this is about her! It's about you! You're too gutless to live with the daughter who was resourceful enough to survive! Because you keep thinking that maybe if you'd trained your son better, he'd still be alive! You see your own failure in her!
- -- She-Hulk
Appearing in "Fathers and Daughters"Edit
- Jazinda (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kree soldiers (Only in flashback)
- High minister Tunis-Var (Mentioned)
- FF (Mentioned)
- Morris Walters (Mentioned)
- Sarnogg (Only in flashback)
- Sy-torak gem (Only in flashback)
- Flight 951
- He may have helped Nova and the Guardians save the universe twice, but now the Super-Skrull is out for blood…the blood of his own daughter!
- Can She-Hulk prevent the murder of her partner, or will Jazinda’s infamous father use this summer’s alien invasion to do his dirty work?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss She-Hulk Vol 2 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the She-Hulk series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.