Appearing in "You Gotta Be Kidding!"Edit
- JLA Jr.
- Neptune Perkins
- Ace Atchinson (On a TV or computer screen)
- Fire (On a TV or computer screen)
- Power Girl (On a TV or computer screen)
- Seven Deadly Enemies of Man
- Junior Society of America
- Justice League Watchtower
- Rock of Eternity
- Rhode Island
- Washington, D.C.
Synopsis for "You Gotta Be Kidding!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- Throughout the entire issue Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern), an artist by trade, changes his costume in almost every panel. Some of the costumes include a standard issue GL uniform, three variants of his own costume, a green version of Joto's costume, Alan Scott's costume and a green Batman suit.
- Some of the "hot babes" Aquaman is trying to watch on the Justice League Watchtower's monitors are Power Girl and Fire.
- Wally West insinuates that Billy Batson is lying about knowing a wizard and compares it to him trying to get attention by lying about knowing "electric pocket monsters" — a reference to Pokemon.
- Discuss Sins of Youth: JLA Jr. Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sins of Youth: JLA, Jr. series
Links and ReferencesEdit