Appearing in "The evil that men do Part 1: What's new pussycat?"Edit
- Mister Brownstone (First appearance) (Voice only)
- Meg, friend of Felicia (Mentioned)
- Tricia Lane, supermodel (Corpse)
- N.Y.P.D. officers
- Donald Phillips, student (Mentioned)
- Harold, hotel receptionist
- Los Angeles
- Hollywood Hills
Synopsis for "The evil that men do Part 1: What's new pussycat?"Edit
Spider-Man is looking for a missing woman named Tricia and investigating the death of Donald Phillips, an honor roll student who died from a heroin overdose, despite a lack of evidence that he had ever used heroin. Spider-Man confronts a drug dealer, and learns of Mr. Brownstone (a name that is itself a slang term for heroin), who is rumoured to molest teenaged boys, and a lackey, Hunter Todd.
The Black Cat, also looking for Tricia, meets up with Spider-Man. The two confront Hunter, whose girlfriend dies of a drug overdose. And the phone call which Hunter made earlier, the caller Mr. Brownstone himself hung up the phone before telling Spider-Man he is the one who made both of them overdose.
- No special notes.
- Felicia's inner dialogue in this issue seem to imply that she is bisexual.
- Discuss Spider-Man Black Cat Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spider-Man Black Cat series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks