Appearing in "The evil that men do Part 2: A ruse by any other name..."Edit
- Francis Klum (First appearance)
- Mister Brownstone (Garrison Klum) (First full appearance) (Identity not revealed)
- Scorpia (Elaine Coll)
- Lizard (Curt Connors) (Mentioned)
- Electro (Maxwell Dillon) (Mentioned)
- Alistaire Smythe (Mentioned)
- Silvermane (Don Manfredi) (Mentioned)
- Hunter Todd (Mentioned)
- Mel Brooks (Mentioned)
- Tricia Lane (Mentioned)
- Wilson Fisk (Mentioned)
- Amy Fisher (Mentioned)
- Monica Lewinsky (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane Watson (Mentioned)
- Jenny Craig (Mentioned)
- Rudy (Mentioned)
- Harvey (Mentioned)
- Joel and Ethan (Mentioned)
- N.Y.P.D. officers
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The evil that men do Part 2: A ruse by any other name..."Edit
Klum turns off a cell phone and enters a stage at Carnegie Hall. Spider-Man and Black Cat crash a party being held there as they confront and defeat the villain 'Scorpia'. While Klum mugs for the camera, Spider-Man begins to suspect he is Mr. Brownstone.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man Black Cat Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spider-Man Black Cat series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks