- I was once Denny Colt, now I'm called the Spirit. Because, you know, I'm supposed to be dead. I do what I can.
- -- The Spirit
Appearing in "Angel Smerti: Part 1"Edit
- Octopus Gang
- Ulysses Ovsack (First appearance)
- Titus Ottoman(First appearance)
- Tony Pustini (First appearance)
- Dr. William Schadt
- Mr. Schlumsky
- Mr. Taggert (Death)
- Maxim Malko (Taggert's goon)
- Mr. Tiberius
- Mr. Urbola
- Golden Tree (Behind the scenes)
- Angel Smerti (as Yvette Plaisir) (First appearance)
- Imani and her Centralettes
- TSA agent
- Central City
- Central City's Airport
- Holy Mackerel Cannery
- Manny's Texas Wieners
- Tympani Alley
- Wildwood Cemetery
Synopsis for "Angel Smerti: Part 1"EditThe Spirit destroys a drug shipment that the Octopus Gang was bringing into Central City. This forces Mr. Ovsack to call a summit between the "families" where he announces that he has hired an assassin from Europe to deal with the Spirit once and for all.
Appearing in "Go to Hell"Edit
- Lanny Shuman (Death) and his henchmen
- Alvie Shuman (Death)
Synopsis for "Go to Hell"Edit
Two brothers have had a falling out when one of them testified against the other. The Spirit witnesses the killing of one of these men and is asked by the dying brother to deliver a note. He follows through with this request. When he meets up with the other brother, he gives him the note. A henchman pulls out a gun and fires at the Spirit, who ducks, and the bullet hits and kills the second brother. The note falls to the floor and reads: "Go to Hell."
- Variant cover by Mark Schultz.
- When Commissioner Dolan speaks with a "bug" icon, this means the place is, well... bugged.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spirit Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spirit series
Links and ReferencesEdit