Appearing in "Acceptable Risk"Edit
Synopsis for "Acceptable Risk"Edit
An old friend of Kirk's is managing a mining colony and destroying the planet's ecology. Incorporeal life forms have become trapped in the planet's ionosphere due to climatic changes from the mining operation. Kirk has to convince his old friend that he is wrong.
- Plot by Weinstein and Purcell, script by Weinstein.
- synopsis with permission from Star Trek Comics Checklist
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Star Trek (DC) Vol 2 44 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Star Trek series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.