Appearing in "A Chilly Day in Opal"Edit
- Barbara Whitmore (First appearance)
- Flash (Jay Garrick)
- Mary Kramer (First appearance)
- Starman (Jack Knight)
- Star-Spangled Kid (Sylvester Pemberton) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ted Knight
- Justice Society of America (In a photograph only)
- Seven Soldiers of Victory (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "A Chilly Day in Opal"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Reprinted in Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. Vol. 1 and Starman Omnibus Vol. 5.
- Chronologically, the events from this issue take place between Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. #8 and Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. #9.
- Flashbacks provided in this issue take place between Infinity Inc. #11 and Infinity Inc. #12.
- The flashback of Infinity, Inc is a rearrangement of a promotional drawing of the pre-Crisis Earth-Two version. Power Girl was never a member post-Crisis, and her hair and costume are recolored.
- First appearance of the S.T.R.I.P.E. Armor. The armor is based on the designs of the old Star-Rocket Racer.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. Vol 1 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at DCU Guide
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.