Appearing in "Waking the Dead!"Edit
- Barbara Whitmore-Dugan
- Marvel Family
- Mary Kramer
- Ted Knight (On a TV or computer screen)
- Dragon King (Behind the scenes)
- Ciny Burman (First appearance as Shiv)
- Doctor Occult
- Fawcett City Bullets
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jade (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Mister Bones (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sylvester Pemberton (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Waking the Dead!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in JSA Presents: Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E., Volume 1.
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at DCU Guide
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.