Appearing in "Escape from the Negative Zone, part 2"Edit
- Blastaar's troops
- Blastaar's scientists
- Barack Obama (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- M.O.D.O.K. (Mentioned)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Mentioned)
- Giant-Man (Hank Pym) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Camp Hammond
- Negative Zone
- Blastaar's Citadel (formerly Secret U.S. Prison 42)
“Escape from the Negative Zone!”
Continued from the X-Men Annual! STEVE ROGERS! X-MEN! NAMOR! Steve Rogers goes on an interdimensional rescue mission after the X-Men find themselves imprisoned by Blastaar! But the Negative Zone alien isn’t the biggest problem that the #1 Avenger and the X-Men are going to face. The most visually spectacular Marvel story in years is not to be missed! This issue, IBRAIM ROBERSON (X-MEN: SECOND COMING) joins writer JAMES ASMUS for the latest chapter of this blockbuster. Part 2 (of 3)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Steve Rogers: Super Soldier Annual Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Steve Rogers: Super Soldier Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit