Steve Rolston is a Canadian artist and writer of comic books and graphic novels currently living in Vancouver, British Columbia. After working in story boards for various animated series, he got his first break from Oni Press as the penciler and inker of the first four issues of their on-going Queen & Country comic series by praised author Greg Rucka.
Born on February 8, 1978 in the city of Vancouver, British Columbia he was raised in Pender Harbour on the Sunshine Coast.
Comics work includes:
- Jack Spade and Tony Two-Fist (2000, Cartoon Militia)
- Queen & Country #1-4, 25 (with Greg Rucka, 2001, Oni Press)
- Pounded (with Brian Wood, 2002, Oni Press)
- Mek (with Warren Ellis, 2003, Wildstorm)
- One Bad Day (2003, Oni Press)
- The Escapists (with Brian K Vaughan, 2006, Dark Horse)
- Tales of the TMNT #28 (with Stephen Murphy, 2006, Mirage)
- Degrassi: Extra Credit vol. 4 (with J Torres, 2007, Fenn / Simon & Schuster)
- House of Mystery #4 (with Matthew Sturges, 2008, Vertigo)
- Emiko Superstar (with Mariko Tamaki, 2008, Minx)
- Ghost Projekt (with Joe Harris, 2010, Oni Press)
|This profile of a Canadian comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help the Crossgen Database by expanding it.|