- I'd forgotten how terrific it felt to simply relax and not have to feel responsible for every little thing that goes wonky...
Appearing in "A Whole New Ballgame"Edit
- Casey Kinmont (First appearance)
- Tul'uth (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Whole New Ballgame"Edit
Stephen is attending a ballgame that is being played in a cursed stadium, where the visiting team is possessed by demons, and the home team's souls will be taken when they lose. But Stephen appears to have found someone with a natural talent for sorcery.
- No special notes.
- No longer Sorcerer Supreme of the Marvel Universe, Stephen Strange must discover a new path to fulfillment and enlightenment. Unfortunately, that path leads through a bizarre, terrifying gauntlet of magical menaces--and if the former Master of the Mystic Arts is going to survive the journey, he'll need some assistance--in the form of a brand-new student!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Strange Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Strange series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks