Appearing in "Trial by Blood"Edit
- Suicide Squad / Task Force X
- Briscoe (First appearance)
- Flo Crawley (First appearance)
- John Economos (First appearance)
- Marnie Herrs (First appearance)
- Simon LaGrieve (First appearance)
- Vicki Vale
- Jihad (First appearance)
- President Marlo
- Mushtaq Nemesis undercover
- Batman (Hallucination)
- The Flash (Hallucination)
- Jerry (Only appearance; dies)
- John Gaunt (Mentioned)
- Parasite (Cameo)
- Superman (Hallucination)
Synopsis for "Trial by Blood"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Amanda Waller mentions that Qurac's military resources were recently crushed by Superman.
- John Economos mentions the Keene Act of 1961 and the Ingersoll Amendment of 1972. The Keene Act was the law that limited superhero activity in Watchmen.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Suicide Squad Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Suicide Squad series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.