This page may contain some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Superboy Vol 1 61.
Appearing in "The Shrinking of Superboy"Edit
- Three unnamed aliens
Synopsis for "The Shrinking of Superboy"EditA band of miniature aliens shrinks Superboy temporarily to tiny size so that he can use his super-strength to remove from their spaceship hull a “boulder”...which proves to be a grain of sand.
Appearing in "The Well of Doom"Edit
- Professor Henry
Synopsis for "The Well of Doom"EditClark Kent falls down a dry well and is kept there by Kryptonite.
Appearing in "The School for Superboys"Edit
- Several unnamed con men
Synopsis for "The School for Superboys"Edit
Clark Kent and other Smallville boys sign up for a class, supposedly taught by Superboy, who claims he can transfer his powers to them.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy Vol 1 61 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Superboy series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Superboy article at Wikipedia
- Krypto article at Wikipedia
- Lana Lang article at Wikipedia
- Martha Kent article at Wikipedia
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks