Appearing in "Knockout"Edit
- Arnold Kaua (First appearance)
- Malio (an exotic dancer) (First appearance)
- O'Hara (a police officer) (Single appearance)
- Ray Garnes (a cameraman) (First appearance)
- Pinto (an exotic dancer) (Single appearance)
- Tanya (an exotic dancer) (Single appearance)
- Hawaiian Historical Museum
- Mamala Bay
Synopsis for "Knockout"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- 1st appearance of Dr. Arnold Kaua. He will soon become a villain known as Silversword.
- 1st appearance of Knockout in her criminal costume. She previously appeared in civilian attire in issue #1.
- 1st appearance of the Scavenger. This version of the Scavenger is not to be confused with the Aquaman foe of the same name.
- 1st appearance of the Spear of Lona. The Spear of Lona is not to be confused with the Spear of Destiny.
- 1st appearance of Ray Garnes, Tana Moon's cameraman. Ray takes the place of her Metropolis cameraman, Gordon, and becomes a semi-regular supporting character in this series.
- There is a business featured in this issue called Hazelwood's Toys and Games. This is likely named after inker, Doug Hazelwood.
- Although it won't be revealed for some time, Knockout is actually a denizen of Apokolips. There are several small references made to Knockout's true heritage in this issue. At one point she refers to her "grandma" (ie: Granny Goodness), and at another point, she makes reference to the Old Gods.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy Vol 4 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Superboy article at Wikipedia
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at DCU Guide
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.