- Then we have problems... like how the four of us can take on the largest army I've ever seen--and free Earth. But we can cross that bridge when we come to it... and I'm sure we will cross it... or die trying!
Appearing in "Earth's Last Stand"Edit
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Legion of Substitute-Heroes
Synopsis for "Earth's Last Stand"Edit
While the Khunds batter Earth's defenses, the Legion of Super-Heroes must guard the delegates at Weber's World, leaving the Substitute Heroes to defend the planet.
- This issue is part of the 5-issue story arc titled "Earthwar Saga," written by Paul Levitz. The beginning chapters were penciled by Jim Sherman and Joe Staton penciled the remaining chapters. The epic storyline features the efforts of the Legion of Super-Heroes halting a massive intergalactic war involving the United Planets, the Khunds, the Dominators, the Dark Circle and a mystery villain behind it all. It includes:
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 243 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes series
- Legion of Super-Heroes #290
- Legion of Super-Heroes #291
- Legion of Super-Heroes #292
- Legion of Super-Heroes #293
- Legion of Super-Heroes #294
Links and ReferencesEdit