Appearing in "New Krypton (Part V of X) - The Secret Origin of Supergirl"Edit
- Supergirl (Flashback and main story)
- Kryptonian Science Council (Cameo) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Brainiac Probe (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kryptonite (Cameo) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kryptonian Rocket (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "New Krypton (Part V of X) - The Secret Origin of Supergirl"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue shipped on November 19th, 2008.
- This issue is Chapter Five of the "New Krypton" storyline.
- Includes DC Nation editorial #140 (Under Construction).
- Kara was exposed to high levels of Kryptonite radiation during her long journey to Earth as shown in the first eight issues of Superman/Batman.
- Kara's ability to crystallize her own blood was first demonstrated in Supergirl (Volume 5) #14.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Supergirl (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 2)
- Supergirl (Volume 3)
- Supergirl (Volume 4)
- Supergirl (Volume 5)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Supergirl #35 at DC Comics
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
New Krypton Crossover