Appearing in "Necessary Evil - Part 3: Event Horizon"Edit
- Spider-Man (Otto Octavius/"Peter Parker")
- Spider-Man (Miguel O'Hara/"Michael O'Mara") (First appearance as Michael O'Mara)
- Wraith (Yuriko Watanabe)
- Officer Carlie Cooper
- Living Brain
- Horizon Labs
- Mayor J. Jonah Jameson
- Lyla (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Alchemax/Al Chem (First appearance as Alchemax)
- Mary Jane Watson (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Banker Antoine Morant
- Maggia (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Mentioned)
- Ty Stone
- Peter Parker's consciousness (Revealed to be Alive) (Appears in shadow only)
- Uncle Ben (Only in flashback)
- Aunt May (Only in flashback) (Also in voice message)
- George Stacy (Only in flashback) (Corpse)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback) (Corpse)
- Betty Brant (Only in flashback)
- Anna Maria Marconi (In voice message only)
- A.D. 2013
- A.D. 2099
- Morant's car
- Two bikes
- Carlie's car
• The moment that changes the world of Spider-Man--and the Marvel Universe for years to come.
• Which Spider-Man is responsible for such a thing? Spider-Man 2099 or the Superior Spider-Man?
• Major developments for both Spider-Man’s cast... and for the future.
- What happened to Otto during the nine hours between the deconstruction of Horizon Labs and when Grady brought him back was explained in Superior Spider-Man #32-33.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superior Spider-Man Vol 1 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superior Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit