Appearing in "The Murder of Clark Kent!"Edit
- Jimmy Olsen (Flashback and main story)
- Dr. Denise Dunois (Flashback and main story)
- Metropolis Police Department
- Paul Revere
- Superman (Flashback and main story)
- Assassins Anonymous
- Maximo (Flashback and main story)
- Abraham Lincoln Tableau
- Adolph Hitler (Statue only)
- Batman (Mentioned)
- Brutus Tableau
- Emperor Nero (Statue only)
- Firefish (On a TV or computer screen)
- Genghis Khan (Statue only)
- John Dillinger (Statue only)
- John Kennedy Tableau
- John Wilkes Booth Tableau
- Julius Caesar Tableau
- Lois Lane (On a TV or computer screen)
- Lucretia Borgia (Statue only)
- Mahatma Gandhi Tableau
- Mata Hari (Statue only)
- Robin (Mentioned)
- Supergirl (Mentioned)
- Boston (Mentioned)
- Time Barrier (Mentioned)
- Anti-Superman Arsenal
- Daily Planet
- Emotion Analyzer
- Emmy (Mentioned)
- Golden Laurel (Flashback and main story)
- Lie Detector (Mentioned)
- Medal of Honor (Mentioned)
- Miss Universe of 1967 (Mentioned)
- Nobel Peace Prize (Mentioned)
- Psycho-Gas (Flashback and main story)
- Pulitzer Prize (Mentioned)
- Time-Coil (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Murder of Clark Kent!"Edit
A band of assassins tries to make Jimmy and a lady scientist murder Superman with Kryptonite.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen Vol 1 103 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen series
Links and ReferencesEdit
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.